About Wisdom House Denver: A Little History
Rabbi Stephen Booth-Nadav founded Wisdom House Denver (WHD) in 2011. Rabbi Steve was ordained at the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, Philadelphia, 1992. He also graduated from the Building Abrahamic Partnerships program of Hartford Seminary. He was a congregational rabbi for fourteen years and is a former board member of the Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association.
Rabbi Steve is also a founding member of Ohalah: The Association of Rabbis for Jewish Renewal. He is a member of the Rocky Mountain Rabbinical Council, the Religious Advisory Council of The University of Denver, and The North American Interfaith Network.
Rabbi Steve currently works at Kavod Senior Life as the chaplain, providing spiritual guidance to 400 residents who stem from a wide variety of background and religions.
WHD works with many organizations and provides speakers and teachers for many groups. WHD also helps organize and support clergy coalitions. Partners and projects include:
- The State of Colorado
- The Multicultural Mosaic Foundation
- The Religious Advisory Council of the University of Denver
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
- Colorado State University
- Regis University
- Regis High School
- The Rocky Mountain Rabbinical Council
- Iliff School of Theology
- George Washington High School
- The Foundation for Ethnic Understanding
- Numerous houses of faith in Denver and Ft. Collins